Regional Demand Planner
Salary THB70000 - THB90000 per month + Medical Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-04 medical-and-nursing Bangkok TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Demand Planner (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best medical device manufacturing and distributor in the world based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, this is a role for a Demand Planner who is an expert and implementer in their field.
About the Regional Demand Planner Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for demand planning activities across (specify Business Group) SEA. This includes participation and execution of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) activities for the respective portfolio, conducting monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes as well as improving forecast accuracy for the region.
The salary range for this role is 70k - 90k per month + Medical Insurance + Provident Fund.
- Facilitate the monthly demand reviews with the Business Groups at the Cluster level
- Coordinate monthly demand planning process through gathering and critiquing of the data and be key participation in sales plan development
- Liaise with Product Management and Supply on Integrated Business Planning as well as day to day issues
- Monitor actual performance to plan, communicates or intervenes as appropriate and manage abnormal demands as they arise
- Regular liaison with Sales Force and Supply Leader to maintain and update the plans
- Reach consensus on the unconstrained, unbiased, time-phased demand plan (what we will sell + non-revenue units to support the business) and resulting financial – volume, revenue and margin
- Understand and agree on underlying assumptions, measuring and checking value-add through each cycle
- Identify gaps to objectives, and set priorities and action plans to close those gaps to commitments and performance measure targets
- Agree on aligned sales and marketing activities and results we expect from them
- Make Transparent, document and quantify risks and opportunities, and build mitigation/exploitation plans in response
- Make trade-off decisions with clear alignment to strategy
- Profitably sell more product – demand creation. Note total demand units including non-revenue (replacement, warranty, etc)
- Minimise working capital costs by improving forecast accuracy and hence improving product mix, reducing excess inventory while delivering against service level objectives
- Work closely with all Supply Chain functions, Marketing, Sales and other functions to support all new product launches and product transitions while achieving performance targets on service level, working capital, and SOGL
- Provide analysis of key KPI’s and financial data to identify performance and improvement opportunities and execute on those initiatives
- Incorporate structure in the daily/weekly/monthly activities of a Demand planner so as to be able to streamline current processes, identify opportunities for improvement and execute accordingly so that planners can move from higher percentage of tactical tasks to more analytical and value-added activities
- Collaborate with other functions within the APAC Planning COE so as to deliver on the initiatives and goals of the APAC Planning COE
To succeed in the Regional Demand Planner job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum three to five years' management experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations including people management
- Experience in Medical Device Industry
- Lean, Six Sigma green or black belt certification is a bonus
- Effective and seasoned working in a matrix organisation and multi-level stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally in English, both written and orally, to wide variety of audiences
This medical device and distributor firm has an outstanding reputation in its field. With offices in USA, Europe, and Asia driven by multinational culture, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential is significant.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Demand Planner job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551