Supply Chain Director
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Bonus + Group Medical Insurance
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-18 retail Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known franchise coffee brand is looking for a Supply Chain Director (x 1 vacancy) to take on this newly created role. In this job, you will manage and set up the full supply chain team and operations. Reporting directly to General Manager, you will work closely with the brand owner in the first stage to make sure that all supply chain operations can run smoothly for the launch of the first store in Thailand.
About the Supply Chain Director Role:
In this QSR franchise business, your responsibility is to set-up the supply chain team from scratch. You will also take the lead providing direction to sourcing, procurement, logistics, importation, business and regulatory compliance, planning and warehouse operations. Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead the sourcing and procurement strategy for all activities in Thailand, Bangkok based. You will be responsible to develop and maintain global standard in the raw material category. The primary objective is to develop and manage a strategic supply chain solution to secure and deliver competitive sourcing and procurement strategy through supply chain foundation.
The salary range for this role is THB150K - THB200K per month + Bonus + Group Medical Insurance.
- Oversee the procurement, logistics, warehouse and distribution and importation of supplies, equipment and services
- Develop and implement appropriate policies and procedures to set-up the Supply Chain department
- Develop and manage budget to meet department and assists in the development of proper budgeting and expense allocation
- Develop supply chain direction and key success factor to support the rapid growth of the company as well as developing related assessment program for motivating the team performance
- Develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Manage warehouse and transportation suppliers to meet daily delivery requirement
- Responsible for vendor selection and the control, including quality control of vendor representatives/ subcontractors and the negotiation of pricing and condition
- Work with 3PL quality auditor for the control of food safety at the store level
- Develop the demand planning tools and parameter to evaluate past performance data to forecast needs and inventory levels
- Develop processes in importation areas in compliance with all regulatory and audit requirements
- Direct all human resource functions of the department, provide leadership and direction and training to support staff competencies
To success in this Supply Chain Director role, you will need to possess at least 5 years of proven management experience in supply chain sourcing and sourcing role, preferably from QSR or food retail.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Engineering, Finance or related field
- Strong leadership with people management skills
- Experience in food sourcing, direct and indirect procurement, import product, and supplier management
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
This international food retail franchise company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. With their long history in the business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sourcing (Raw Material) Manager - Food job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551