Head of Supply Chain - QSR
Salary THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Bonus + Company Shares
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 22 April 20192019-04-22 2019-06-21 retail Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH 10120 THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A well-known franchise coffee brand is looking for a Head of Supply Chain - QSR to take on this newly created role. In this job, you will manage and set up the full supply chain team and operations. Reporting directly to CEO, you will work closely with the brand owner in the first stage to make sure that all supply chain operations can run smoothly for the launch of the first store in Thailand. The salary range for this role is THB200 to THB300k + Bonus + Company Shares.
About the Head of Supply Chain - QSR Role:
In this franchise business, your responsibility is to set-up the supply chain team from scratch. You will also take the lead providing direction to sourcing, procurement, logistics, planning and warehouse operations.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the sourcing and procurement strategy for all activities Thailand. Based in Bangkok, you will be responsible to develop and maintain global standard in the raw material category. The primary objective is to develop and manage a strategic supply chain solution to secure and deliver competitive sourcing and procurement strategy through supply chain foundation.
- Oversees the procurement, logistics; warehouse and distribution and importation of supplies, equipment and services
- Develops and implements appropriate policies and procedures to set-up the supply chain department
- Develop and manage budget to meet department and assists in the development of proper budgeting and expense allocation
- Develops strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Manage warehouse and transportation suppliers to meet daily delivery requirement
- Responsible for vendor selection and the control of vendor representatives/subcontractors and the negotiation of pricing and condition
- Develop the demand planning tools and parameter to evaluate past performance data to forecast needs and inventory levels
- Develops processes in importation areas in compliance with all regulatory and audit requirements
- Direct all human resource functions of the department, provides leadership and direction and training to support staff competencies.
The successful Head of Supply Chain - QSR must possess at least 5 years of proven management experience in supply chain sourcing and sourcing role, preferably from QSR or food retail.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Engineering, Finance or related field
- Strong leadership with people management skills
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
This international food retail franchise company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. With their long history in the business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sourcing (Raw Material) Manager - Food job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551