Material Planning Manager
Salary bonus + benefits
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-16 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global leader in the steel industry for automotive, defence and aerospace businesses has a job opportunity for a Material Planning Manager to be based in Chonburi to support its expanding operations in the region.
About the Material Planning Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all the functions of the material planning and working closely with all stakeholders to develop and improve the planning accuracy.
- Manage material planning process to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
- Responsible for raw material inventory to match with the demands
- Provide expert guidance and advice to improve forecast accuracy
- Planning of both local and import materials
- Ensure all KPIs are meeting the targets
The successful candidate for this Material Planning Manager role must have strong material planning experience with a minimum of five years' work experience in an international manufacturing environment.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or related area
- Excellent understanding of planning concepts
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in supply chain
- Knowledge of ERP / MRP is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers for the steel industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are talented and focused and are currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Material Planning Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.