Supply Chain Manager
Salary bonus + benefits
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-12 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Supply Chain Manager job based in Bangkok has just become available at a leading automotive supplier company. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director, you will lead the operations and improvement of all supply chain processes in Thailand.
About the Supply Chain Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all supply chain activities including planning, warehouse and logistics management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage planning to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
- Responsible for overall warehouse and logistics operation to support related parties
- Provide expert guidance and advice to improve all aspects of the supply chain function
- Ensure Supply Chain Management KPIs are meeting the targets
The successful candidate must have strong supply chain know-how with a minimum of 10 years' work experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
Other key requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or related area
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in supply chain
- Experience in automotive business with international environment
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused individual currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Chain Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.