Supply Planning Manager - Retail
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding Retail company is looking for a talented Supply Planning Manager in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all Supply Chain-related functions.
About the Supply Planning Manager – Retail Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Supply Planning Manager will play a key role in the Supply Chain team’s continued development and success in its Thailand.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead planning team to create, maintain sales forecast, and improve sales accuracy
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels and review critical inventory issues
- Improve relationships among planners, sales, marketing, and finance team
- Make purchase decisions based on target inventory levels, order fill rates and demand variables
- Manage and monitor daily import operations in timely and cost effective
The successful candidate must possess at least five years' of proven experience in strategic demand planning role preferable in retail and FMCG environment
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Engineering, or related field
- Strong leadership with people management skill
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- Good communication skills in both local and English language due to the nature of the job
- Knowledge in MS office and SAP
The successful Supply Planning Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.