Supply Chain Manager - Chemical
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per annum
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-31 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading chemical product for cleaning and hygiene is seeking a high-calibre Supply Chain Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Supply Chain Manager (Chemical) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Supply Chain Manager will play a key role in the Supply Chain teams continued development and success in its Bangkok.
- Manage overall activities of supply chain related to demand planning, warehouse, logistics, inventory control, and customer services
- Delivery productive and effective actions to enhance supply chain management performance
- Provide improving to solution to tackle and prevent loss effecting directly to business results
- Handle and supervise team with well people management
- Take full responsibility to support P&I performance
The successful candidate must possess five years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Logistics, or related field
- Experienced in manufacturing or FMCG industry
- Strong leadership with people management skill
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- SAP and Excel Knowledge
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Manager job."
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.