Supply Chain Manager - Food
Salary bonus + benefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-10 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An attractive Supply Chain Manager in a leading food manufacturing company in Thailand has just become available. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director, you will lead the operation and improvement of all supply chain processes in Thailand.
About the Supply Chain Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to oversee all supply chain activities including planning, customer service, warehouse and logistics management.
• Manage planning to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
• Responsible for overall warehouse and logistics operation to support related parties
• Provide expert guidance and advice to improve all aspects of the supply chain function
• Ensure Supply Chain Management KPIs are meeting the targets
The successful candidate must have strong supply chain know-how with a minimum of 8 years' work experience in an international manufacturing environment.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related area
• Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in supply chain
• Experience in food manufacturing with international environment
• Excellent communication skills in Thai and English due to the nature of the business
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Chain Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.