Demand and Supply Planner
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thararat Saisanit
Date posted 14 September 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A global leader in eye care with the division to provide innovative products and enhance the quality of life is looking for a Demand & Supply Planner to be based in Bangkok to support company’s operations in the region.
About the Demand & Supply Planner Role:
In this role you will be fully responsible for demand and supply planning and to work closely with all related parties to develop and improve the demand and supply planning accuracy.
- Contribute with suppliers and distributor to ensure the goods are delivered with accuracy and timeliness
- Coordinate with QA department to align with company’s global standard and sales & marketing team
- Develop and maintain local S&OP in logistics function and minimise the cost
- Manage demand planning process and able to lead the monthly meeting both internal and external people
The successful Demand and Supply Planner must have strong demand and supply planning experience with a minimum of ten years' work experience in an international organisation and environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administrator, Supply Chain or related area
- Minimum ten years’ experience in demand and supply planning, inventory and production planning
- Experience in medical devices and healthcare company is preferable
- Experience in the development of sales & operation planning
- Highly knowledgeable in MS Excel and other applications in SAP/JDE or other ERP
- Demonstrated experience in managing complexity and working within a cross functional environment and independent and autonomous
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills and problem solving
- Good communication skills in Thai and English (both written and spoken)
This is a well-known organisation with one of the leading industries in medical and healthcare consumer products. If you are a dynamic and proactive person with strong interpersonal skills, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused demand and supply professional currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Demand and Supply Planner job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.