Supply Chain Director - Automotive
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 10 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Supply Chain Director - Automotive in a leading automotive manufacturer in Thailand has just become available. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, you will lead all the supply chain processes in Thailand.
About the Supply Chain Director - Automotive Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to oversee all supply chain activities including planning, customer service, logistics and warehouse management.
- Manage production and material planning to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
- Responsible to control level of inventory at both distribution centre and factory
- Provide expert guidance and advice to improve all aspects of the supply chain function
- Ensure Supply Chain Management KPIs are meeting the targets
- Improve supply chain planning and logistics processes to balance asset utilisation and customer responsiveness as appropriate
The successful candidate must have strong supply chain know-how with a minimum of 10 years' work experience in an international manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related area
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in supply chain
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that speak and read in the languages
This organisation is still growing rapidly in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Chain Director - Automotive job is the role for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.