Supply Chain Manager (Healthcare)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading healthcare and medical business is seeking a high-calibre Supply Chain Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit as part of the job responsibilities.
About the Supply Chain Manager (Healthcare) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Supply Chain Manager will play a key role in the Supply Chain teams continued development and success in its Bangkok.
- Manage overall activities of supply chain related to warehouse, logistics, demand planning, inventory control, and customer services
- Delivery productive and effective actions to enhance supply chain management performance
- Provide improvement to solution to tackle and prevent loss effecting directly to business results
- Handle and supervise team with good people management
- Take full responsibility to support P&I performance
The successful Supply Chain Manager (Healthcare) must possess at least five years of proven experience in supply chain management role preferable in Pharma environment.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Logistics, or related field
- Experienced in healthcare (medical device) industry and consignment inventory
- Strong leadership with people management skill
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- SAP and Excel Knowledge
- Must possess five years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative
The company is much more than a healthcare business and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Manager (Healthcare) job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.