Regional Demand Planner
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Thararat Saisanit
Date posted 07 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A global leader in animal health products is looking for the Regional Demand Planner to be based in Bangkok to support their expanding operations in the region as part of the job responsibilities.
About the Regional Demand Planner Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing all the functions of the demand planning across SEA and some Regional countries and to work closely with all stakeholders to develop and improve the demand planning accuracy.
- Review and evaluate the quality of demand data generating from SAP APO system with Sales & Marketing teams locally
- Manage demand planning process to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties and challenge forecast that is not aligned with logical trends and make recommendation
- Responsible for Product life cycle forecast and inventory with the latest supply plan to distribute planning (DRP) tool
- Focus on target service levels, actual & target forecast accuracy
- Manage local repacking and auxiliaries planning activities
- Manage shelf life aspect of Cluster Specific Stocks
- Manage and guide the resolution of slow and dead stock for cluster specific items
The successful candidate must have strong demand planning experience with a minimum of five years' work experience in an international manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Scientific or Health Related field
- Minimum five years’ experience in Demand and Material Panning, Inventory management
- Experience in Animal Health or Pharmaceutical industry is preferable
- Experience in the development of Sales & Operation Planning
- Experience in SAP APO DP, SAS (or any other statistical forecasting tool)
- Demonstrated experience in managing complexity and working within a cross functional environment and independent and autonomous
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills and problem solving
- Good communication skills in Thai and English (both written and spoken) to communicate effectively with stakeholders that are proficient in the languages
The company is contingently operated as one of the leading organisations of products and services for animal health industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person with strong communication over the region background, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas to help you and the organisation grow.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Demand Planner job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.