Supply Planning Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thararat Saisanit
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-16 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A global leader in animal health products is looking for the Demand/Supply Planning Manager to be based in Bangkok to support their expanding operations in the region.
About the Demand/Supply Planning Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing all the functions of the demand/supply planning and to work closely with all stakeholders to develop and improve the demand/supply planning accuracy.
- Review and evaluate the quality of demand data generating from SAP APO system
- Manage demand planning process to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
- Responsible for API, Raw Materials and Packaging Materials inventory and sourcing plan to match with the demands within time frame
- Participate in S(R) & OP meeting for EEM ASEAN
- Provide guidance and advice to improve forecast accuracy and work closely with quality EEM
- Monitor production and performance evaluation from contract manufacturers and work with customer service and LSP for export ordering to ensure timeliness of production and loading schedule
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
- Maintain high level of good relationship with all contract manufacturers
The successful candidate must have demand and supply planning experience with a minimum of five years' work experience in an international manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or related area
- Minimum five years’ experience in Demand and Material Panning, Inventory and Production Planning
- Experience in Animal Health or Pharmaceutical Company is preferable
- Experience in the development of Sales & Operation Planning
- Highly knowledgeable in SAP R3 and APO
- Demonstrated experience in managing complexity and working within a cross functional environment and independent and autonomous
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills and problem solving
- Good communication skills in Thai and English (both written and spoken) to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
This organisation is increasingly growing and has become one of the leading organisations of products and service for animal health industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person with strong service mind, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas to help you and their organisation growing.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Demand/Supply Planning Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.