Supply planning manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Nakhon Ratchasima Province
Consultant Thararat Saisanit
Date posted 10 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A global leader in the FMCG industry is looking for the Regional Supply Planning Manager to be based in Nakhon Ratchasima to support their expanding operations in the region.
About the Regional Supply Planning Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing all the functions of the supply planning and to work closely with all stakeholders to develop and improve the supply planning accuracy.
- Manage supply planning process to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
- Responsible for FG inventory and sourcing plan to match with the demands
- Provide expert guidance and advice to improve forecast accuracy
- Supply planning of both domestic and export production
- Ensure all KPIs are meeting the targets
The successful candidate must have strong supply planning experience with a minimum of five years' work experience in an international manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or related area
- Excellent understanding of demand and supply planning concepts
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in supply chain
- Project management and SAP experience is highly valued
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers for FMCG industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Supply Planning Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.