Merchandising Coordinator (Luxury Jewel)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 09 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading famous luxury jewel firm is recruiting a high potential Merchandising Coordinator (Luxury Jewel) in Bangkok to join their team. In this merchandising job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Merchandising Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Merchandising Coordinator (Luxury Jewel) will play a key role in the Supply Chain teams continued development and success in its Bangkok.
- Import and export declaration by keep tracking of weekly merchandise plan
- Responsible for all import and export shipment document
- Monitor delivery lead time and resolve issue of shipment delivery plans
- Monitor the operation of inbound and outbound inventory
- Review warehouse cost service charge by different 3PL vendors
The successful candidate must possess five years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and preferably with exposure to an ERP system (SAP), JDE would be a plus
- Experience in retail or luxury would be advantage
- Strong leadership with people management skill
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people especially regional experience
- Good communication skills in both local and English language to communicate with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This company is a leading famous luxury retail firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Merchandising Coordinator (Luxury Jewel) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.