Regional Lean Manager (VSM)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 27 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Regional Lean Manager (VSM) role has just become available in an international automotive manufacturer in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Performance Improvement, you will lead the improvement of the manufacturing and supply chain processes in the region as part of the job scope.
About the Regional Lean Manager (VSM) Role:
In this role, you will drive the consistent adoption of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing by applying value stream mapping methodology throughout the region.
- Implement lean manufacturing concepts to improve quality, cost and delivery
- Build up and develop the knowledge and competence within the manufacturing operations
- Work closely with plant managers in order to sustain best-in-class strategy
- Participate in strategic customer projects to manage all internal and external stakeholders
- Provide expert guidance and advice to improve engineering processes on all aspects
The successful candidate must have at least eight years' experience in operation management or manufacturing development in an international manufacturing environment.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Five years' experience in leading lean/Six Sigma in a manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership qualities as well as vast experience VSM methodology
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused lean professional, currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Lean Manager (VSM) job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.