Country Supply Chain Head - International Leading Company
Salary Attractive Package
Location Samut Sakhon Province
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 13 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Country Supply Chain Head job opportunity is now open at an international leading company in Thailand. In this highly competitive and constantly changing global market, the company needs an outstanding professional to help it stay ahead of the industry.
About the Country Supply Chain Head - International Leading Company Role:
You will be based at the plant and report directly to the Regional Supply Chain Head based abroad. You will lead, organise and develop the supply chain organisation in Thailand and have the overall accountability to own and execute global supply chain strategy at the country level. You will also ensure the best-in-class delivery service to support business strategies of all business units. Hence, you will be one of the country's leadership team members.
- Build and lead the supply chain team (logistics, planning, operation and compliance) to functional excellence and develop future leaders for the organisation
- Work closely with regional and global team, own and implement supply chain strategy at country level to achieve best-in-class status
- Deliver competitive service level to customers in line with agreed business targets
- Procure and manage logistics service which include supplier management to ensure effective implementation of contract and continuous improvements
- Deliver cost optimisation to support company business strategy and competitive
To succeed in this Country Supply Chain Head - International Leading Company role you must have a strong background in total supply chain together with high level people management skills and able to lead a team and work in a matrix organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business and Master's degree in Business Administration; specialisation in supply chain and logistics
- At least 10 years' industry experience, head of function preferable
- Having commercial experience related to finish product and indirect with proven cost saving record
- Functional expertise in transport and warehouse management
- Lean or Six Sigma certified will be an advantage
- Excellent English communication to effectively communicate with stakeholders involved that speak and read in the language, such as working closely with regional and global team
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused supply chain professional currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Country Supply Chain Head - International Leading Company is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.