Material Planning Manager - FMCG
Salary Bonus + Benefits
Location Nakhon Ratchasima Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 26 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A global leader in the FMCG industry is looking for the Material Planning Manager to be based in Nakhon Ratchasima to support their expanding operations in the region.
About the Material Planning Manager - FMCG Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing all the functions of the material planning and to work closely with all stakeholders to develop and improve the planning accuracy.
- Manage material planning process to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
- Responsible for both FMCG and packaging inventory to match with the demands
- Provide expert guidance and advice to improve forecast accuracy
- Planning of both local and import materials
- Ensure all KPIs are meeting the targets
The successful Material Planning Manager - FMCG must have strong material planning experience with a minimum of five years' work experience in an international manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or related area
- Excellent understanding of planning concepts
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in supply chain
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers for FMCG industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused material planning professional currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Material Planning Manager - FMCG job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.