Supply Chain Manager - Personal Care
Salary Bonus + Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 21 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Supply Chain Manager job has just become available in a personal care product manufacturer in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Operation, in this role you will lead all the supply chain operations in Thailand.
About the Supply Chain Manager - Personal Care Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing all the functions of the supply chain department and act as a change agent to develop and improve the supply chain process for Thailand.
- Manage demand and supply planning to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
- Responsible to control level of inventory at both distribution centre and factory
- Act as project manager to reduce lead time and improve cost and delivery
- Provide expert guidance and advice to improve all aspects of the supply chain function
- Ensure supply chain management KPIs are meeting the targets
- Improve supply chain planning and logistics processes to balance asset utilisation and customer responsiveness as appropriate
The successful Supply Chain Manager - Personal Care must have strong supply chain know-how with a minimum of eight to ten years' work experience in a fast pace manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Management or related area
- Excellent understanding of demand and supply planning concepts
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in supply chain
- Project management experience is highly valued
- Hands-on mindset, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused supply chain professional currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Chain Manager - Personal Care job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.