Custom Compliance Supervisor
Salary Attractive Package
Location Chonburi Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international medical device business is seeking a high-calibre Custom Compliance in Chonburi to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Custom Compliance Supervisor (Chonburi) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Custom Compliance Supervisor will play a key role in the logistics teams continued development and success in its Chonburi site.
- Response to custom and compliance regulation and procedures
- Monitor the performance of the compliance program
- Coordinate with custom, FDA, FTA, related industrial party
- Handle all of activities, system, processes, and communication to ensure following ISO9000
- Be able to bring compliance knowledge and requirements into Thai import regulation
The successful candidate must possess five years of experience and have the ability of ISO9001/OSHAH 18000 and knowledge of Free Trade Agreements, Free Zone and BOI.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field
- Experience in custom broker or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Thai customs regulations
- Strong leadership with people management skills
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- Good communication skills in English
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Custom Compliance Supervisor role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.