Demand Planning Specialist
Salary Attractive Package
Location Saraburi Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 10 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding building construction material company is looking for a talented Demand Planning Specialist in Saraburi to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all supply chain-related functions.
About the Demand Planning Specialist Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Demand Planning Specialist will play a key role in the supply chain team’s continued development and success in its Saraburi plant.
- Lead planning team to create, maintain sales forecast and improve sales accuracy
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels and review critical inventory issues
- Improve relationships among planners, sales, marketing and finance team
- Make purchase decisions based on target inventory levels, order fill rates and demand variables
- Manage and monitor daily import operations in timely and cost effective
The successful candidate must possess strong years of proven experience in strategic demand planning preferable in the building material construction business company.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Engineering or related field
- Three to five years of experience in demand forecasting and demand planning
- Strong leadership with people management skills
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
The successful Demand Planning Specialist will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.