Planning Manager - Regional
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Sirianong Thalerngsri
Date posted 06 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Planning Manager job is now open at a leading marketer of everyday apparel essentials under some of the world’s strongest apparel brands. The company sells more than 2 billion t-shirts, socks, bras, panties, underwear, hosiery, fleece, casual wear and active wear products combined each year produced in the company’s low-cost global supply chain.
About the Planning Manager - Regional Role:
In this challenging role, you will report directly to the Asia Senior Regional Planning Manager and be responsible for the master production schedule (MPS) for assigned product category of total 6 production plants in Asia.
- Ensure customer’s order has been take into account efficiency in a timely manner according to their requirement
- Work together with production plant and other relevant parties to implement MPS and coordinate for the adjustment if needed
- Enforce and develop material requirement planning (MRP)
- End to end customer management
- Properly manage dead stock of raw material with relevant parties
- Annual budget planning and control
To succeed in this Planning Manager - Regional role you must have technical skills and the competencies in production planning along with a big picture of overall business profitability.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or related filed
- At least five years experience in production planning and inventory management with two years at managerial position
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills; eg. Microsoft Excel, Project; familiar with ERP is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills, strong customer-oriented attitude, disciplined and systematic
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. Their products are sold at the largest mass-merchandise, mid-tier, department-store and club-store retailers, as well as directly to consumers via catalogues, the Internet and more than 200 company-owned U.S. retail stores.
If you want to have a dynamic career paths across multiple disciplines on several continents, this Planning Manager - Regional role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.