Supply Chain Manager (Healthcare)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 14 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading healthcare and medical business is seeking a high-calibre Supply Chain Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Supply Chain Manager (Healthcare) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Supply Chain Manager will play a key role in the supply chain team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Manage overall activities of supply chain related to warehouse, logistics, demand planning, inventory control and customer services
- Delivery productive and effective actions to enhance supply chain management performance
- Provide practical and impressive solution to tackle and prevent loss effecting directly to business results
- Handle and supervise team with well people management
- Take full responsibility to support P&I performance
The successful candidate must possess five years of experience in supply chain management role preferably in healthcare and medical environment and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Logistics or related field
- Experienced in healthcare (medical device) industry
- Strong leadership with people management skills
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- SAP and Excel Knowledge
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Manager (Healthcare) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.