Senior Supply Planning Manager
Salary Attractive Package + Car
Location Samut Sakhon Province
Consultant Sirianong Thalerngsri
Date posted 13 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Senior Supply Planning Manager opportunity is now open at the world's leading company within the oil and gas industry. The company operates at every stage of the energy lifecycle and by being in this highly competitive and constantly changing global market, the company needs outstanding people to help its stay ahead of the industry.
About the Senior Supply Planning Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Supply Chain Director APAC based in Bangkok, you will lead the regional supply planning team and will be responsible to ensure the right level of supply in the planning organisation across APAC for all product categories. You will have to drive excellence programs in the supply planning processes to ensure the consistent capacity planning.
- Manage supply planning/process and driving improvements in forecast accuracy
- Ensure supply to achieve customer service level targets and maintain solid inventory turn rates
- Develop profitability and productivity across demand planning, supply planning as well as new product planning processes within scope of activities
- Improve supply chain planning and logistics processes to balance asset utilisation and customer responsiveness as appropriate
- Act as a manager during the S&OP meetings across the region by providing support, coaching and advice to the S&OP meeting members
- Recruiting and developing the supply planning team
The successful candidate must have strong demand and supply planning know-how and minimum of seven years work experience in the manufacturing and consumer goods environment in supply planning management role.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in BA, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or a related area or equivalent
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience and expertise in key areas of supply planning from a regional level to a production level
- Best practice understanding of demand and supply planning tools and techniques, including a track record of helping drive issue identification, and actionable insights for primary customers
- Hands-on mind-set, significant commercial acumen, analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
With a turnover of more than USD 7 billion and more than 15.000 employees worldwide this company is the clear number one in this market. The business succeeds on its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company. The culture is demanding but if your are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential are significant.
If you are a talented and focused supply planning professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Supply Planning Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply now for this great opportunity.