Purchasing Manager - Automotive
Salary Bonus + Benefits
Location Chonburi Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 02 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A global leading automotive company is looking for a Purchasing Manager to be based in Chonburi to develop and improve the entire purchasing operations in Thailand for different commodities.
About the Purchasing Manager - Automotive Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be managing purchasing organisation for key commodities including strategic sourcing and purchasing operations for Thailand operation.
- Working with senior leaders and cross functional teams in pursuit of sustainable best-in-class strategic sourcing practices
- Participating in strategic customer projects to manage all third-party sourcing and procurement
- Developing best practice processes to improve execution efficiency, inventory controls, contributing better margins and helping to grow the business
- Activating search for alternative sources and solutions of supply
- Cooperating with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply
To excel in this position, you are required to possess at least five years proven experience in purchasing management role within the automotive industry.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any related fields
- Knowledge of supply chain techniques and processes
- Track record of success in procurement and purchasing management skills
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial, self-driven and excellent negotiation skills
- Capable of building strong working relationships with suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent communication and written skills in English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers for the automotive industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused automotive professional currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Purchasing Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.