Assistant Procurement Manager - Marketing Spending
Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Job Ref 1835350/001
Date posted 03 August 2022bangkok procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 fmcg Bangkok Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading consumer goods company is looking for the Assistant Procurement Manager - Marketing Spending (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to be responsible for partnering with marketing leads to develop strategic and operational advertising sourcing strategies, ensuring collaborative and innovation driven relationships with internal stakeholders, global IP advertising community, and external suppliers. Report to procurement manager and dotted to regional procurement manager.
About The Assistant Procurement Manager - Marketing Spending Role:
In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders and agency partners to develop the local advertising value tracking mechanism in order to report FTG savings/added value. You will also develops an implementation strategy to oversee advertising production. The remuneration package is competitive with performance bonus, provident fund and health insurance.
- Engages and collaborates with internal stakeholders i.e. marketing leads to understand local advertising business context and to build the pipeline of projects that have significant savings potential
- Leads and oversees a roll-out IP advertising strategies for advertising production, agency fee management, working media, media partnerships at a local level
- Develops procurement project plans to define objectives, resources, time-lines, specifications, supplier selection criteria, and champions IP initiatives in the commercial area
- Executes pre-sourcing, sourcing, and post- sourcing management of all commercial spend including media, digital, eCommerce but also below the line activities
- Manages request for information and request for proposal for the commercial category, and other procurement tools and process namely
- Complies with all policies and internal standards
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a technical or business related field
- At least five years experience in advertising experience, preferably from advertising or media agency or as a media procurement, commercial, digital experts
- Experience in project management of complex scopes, vendor evaluations and action planning
- Good knowledge in SAP and ARIBA will be an advantage
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency in both English and Thai communications (verbal, writing and reading)
This well-known consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are an expert and currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, the Assistant Procurement Manager - Marketing Spending job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to chase this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Assistant Supply Chain Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Bangkok.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 August 2022A world leading analytical instrument company is recruiting a Global Sourcing Engineer based in Bangkok (x 1 vacancy).