Strategic Sourcing Manager (MRO)
Salary Performance Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Job Ref 1809240/001
Date posted 28 July 2022bangkok procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Strategic Sourcing Manager (MRO) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading trading companies. Your main responsibility is to drive strategic sourcing team to align with commercial growth strategy and being part of the management to ensure sustainable growth the business.
About the Strategic Sourcing Manager (MRO) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing sourcing strategies by aligning company vision and deploy to operations team. The salary offered is competitive with performance bonus.
- Identify strategic sourcing opportunities for cost savings and margin improvement,communicate, educate and obtain support for strategic sourcing methodology and process from subject matter experts and key stakeholders
- To lead sourcing initiatives to ensure that goods and services are obtained at the lowest cost consistent with organisation's requirements with non compromise of quality, performance, service and availability, in order to meet or exceed customers satisfaction
- To manage sourcing deals and contracts ensuring the commercial and cost saving benefits are realised at the P&L level
- To act as a focal point in driving key supplier relationships including monitoring and measuring performance relative to contract terms and conditions, service level agreement and key performance indicators
- To ensure product categories and item classification in the ERP are set up and regularly reviewed
To succeed in this strategic sourcing manager (MRO) job, you must have at least eight -10 years experience in the similar role or indirect sourcing from leading MNC, manufacturing will be advantage.
- Degree in Engineering is preferred
- Experience in strategic sourcing of MRO products, with strong negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen and experience managing complex supply chains and cost models
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
This global trading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment an competitive bonus.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 August 2022A global chemical company is recruiting a Head of Procurement based in Bangkok (x 1 vacancy).
Salary: BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 18 August 2022An exciting Demand Planner Analyst – (Consumer Electronics) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global companies specialising consumer electronics industry based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, this is a role for a Demand Planner Analyst – (Consumer Electronics) who is expert and has strong operation skill, and demand planner.
Salary: provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 August 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager – (Bangkok,Latkrabang) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in industrial & building material based in Latkrabang, Bangkok. Reporting directly to Plant Manager and working closely with the operation and commercial across the organisation.
Salary: Medical InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Procurement Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global manufacturing company specialising in ceramics based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Logistics Manager, this is a role for a Procurement Manager who is expert and has oversea procurement and supply chain management background in plastic manufacturing industry.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Customer Service Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.