Associate Procurement Program Manager
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 electronics Bangkok Samutprakarn TH 10540 THB 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Associate Procurement Program Manager (x1 vacancy) job in Samutprakarn has just arisen at one of the world's leading electronics manufacturing companies. Your main responsibility is to support a complex business unit with a national remit.
About the Associate Procurement Program Manager Role:
Reporting to the Procurement Program Manager, you will support all procurement programs activities to achieve desired business unit and sector objectives. As the Associate Procurement Program Manager, you will be in charge of supporting team to achieve desired result within budget, at desired cost level, to specified quality and functionality requirements, and within the overall program schedule.
The salary range for this field is THB50,000 - 80,000 per month + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance.
- Database maintenance (productivity/inflation), project support and supply chain analysis
- Collaborate with finance and category teams as well as sector/regional leadership
- Support long range planning (LRP), annual operating planning (AOP), productivity and inflation reporting and pipeline management for sector procurement projects
To succeed in the Associate Procurement Program Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with material management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Engineering is a plus)
- 5+ years Purchasing / Procurement experience in multi-national companies
- Possesses knowledge & experience in direct materials sourcing & purchasing (air Conditioner business is a plus)
- Microsoft office expertise
- Ability to travel up to 20% (domestic)
This leading electronics manufacturer has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With more than a hundred year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of raw material procurement and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take you career forward with this exciting Associate Procurement Program Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551