Procurement Manager (Chemical)
Salary THB140000 - THB160000 per month + attractive bonus
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nattha Pongmanapap
Job Ref 1816350/001
Date posted 17 June 2022rayong-province procurement-supply-chain/procurement-sourcing 2022-06-17 2022-08-16 purchasing-and-procurement Rayong TH THB 140000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Procurement Manager role (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of global leading chemicals company based in Rayong, Thailand. This is a role for a seasoned Procurement engineer/ Manager who has solid background in chemical/petrochemical industry.
About the Procurement Manager (Chemical) Role:
Reporting Supply Chain Director (Thai), you will be fully responsible for leading team of 4 people, developing, and managing company’s proactive purchasing strategy to develop strategic partnership with suppliers and drive cost saving projects towards organisation’s targets and objectives. You will enjoy competitive base salary with health insurance and provident fund.
- Manage, develop, and implement proactive strategic procurement strategies for both direct & indirect materials, and services
- Develop excellent relationship with suppliers and lead supplier performance evaluation according to company’s standards
- Establish, ensure contingency plan/ back up is ready in place to minimise supply risk / production and business Interruption
- Ensure compliance with the company’s procedures, guidelines, rules, and regulations in the responsible area
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders about their purchase requirements and ensure that products and services are met their requirements/specifications and delivery schedule
- Participate in an internal or external department meeting to bare the problem and solves the commercial problem
- Improve internal efficiency and procurement compliance
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to work cooperatively with other functions and global counterparts with a keen understanding in business acumen and purchasing goals in Chemical/Petrochemical industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred
- At least 10 years’ experience working in purchasing in chemical/petrochemical industry
- Background working in chemical/petrochemical industry, experience in both direct and indirect spend are preferable
- Strong communication and presentation skills with excellent commercial acumen
- Excellent English in written and spoken, any other language skill is a plus
This global leading chemicals company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Procurement Manager role.
Apply today for this challenging opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + allowance + bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 18 May 2022An exciting Project Purchasing Leader (x 2 vacancies) has just become available at one of global leading automotive parts supplier based in Rayong, Thailand. This is a role for an outstanding Purchasing Manager or Lead Project Buyer who has solid background in automotive industry with project management skills and technical knowledge in plastic injection, stamping and machining parts.