Project Purchasing Leader
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + allowance + bonus
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nattha Pongmanapap
Job Ref 1802900/001
Date posted 18 May 2022rayong-province procurement-supply-chain/procurement-sourcing 2022-05-26 2022-07-17 automotive Rayong TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Purchasing Leader (x 2 vacancies) has just become available at one of global leading automotive parts supplier based in Rayong, Thailand. This is a role for an outstanding Purchasing Manager or Lead Project Buyer who has solid background in automotive industry with project management skills and technical knowledge in plastic injection, stamping and machining parts.
About the Project Purchasing Leader role:
Reporting to Senior Project Purchasing Manager (Foreigner) and working closely with global counterparts, you will be fully responsible for project management of new product development and implementation of procurement strategy to develop strategic partnership with suppliers towards organisation’s targets and objectives for new models. The salary offered is competitive with attractive benefits.
- Responsible for strategic sourcing methodology to establish competitive and productive suppliers including evaluation and development for Thailand’s and overseas plants
- Lead project team members and key internal stakeholders including logistics, quality, manufacturing, and engineering for project requirements, milestones, and all activities
- Responsible for all commercial agreements and negotiations with external providers in term of quality, cost, delivery, and others
- Develop excellent working relationship with local and overseas suppliers while continuously provide project progress, initiate parts localisation, and cost savings ideas
- Organise and lead of local and global technical supplier discussions for purchasing of plastic injection, stamping, and machining parts, with participation of internal stakeholders
- Manage the project scope, including budget, activities schedule and quality standards to meet customer requirement and the company’s guideline for the project success
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead and work cooperatively with other functions and build trust with project team members and all key stakeholders, with a keen understanding in purchasing project management, knowledge in plastic injection, stamping and machining process, with commercial acumen.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering
- At least 10 years’ experience working in purchasing and project management, with knowledge in plastic injection, stamping and machining process
- Experience working in automotive industry is necessary
- Great interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with confidence on leading all project activities
- Excellent English in written and spoken due to the nature of business
This innovative auto part supplier needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are an outstanding Project Purchasing Leader with solid experience in manufacturing industry, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exceptional opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB140000 - THB160000 per month + attractive bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Procurement Manager role (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of global leading chemicals company based in Rayong, Thailand. This is a role for a seasoned Procurement engineer/ Manager who has solid background in chemical/petrochemical industry.