Salary provident fund and medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH THB 60000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Procurement Analyst (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best chemicals production and trading company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the SVP of Supply Chain, this is a role for a commercial analyst who is an expert and has background in petrochemicals.
About the Procurement Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for market analysis of Polypropylene and MEG materials to provide sufficient information to management for decision making on procurement. You will also take the lead and be representative of these materials for all supply users among company group. The salary range is competitive and addition with provident fund and medical Insurance.
- Analyse the chemical industry market reports (IHS, ICIS, PLATTS) and prepare reports on suppliers, product/ service
- Read and analyse the weekly market research and summarising the key highlights
- Prepare quarterly report of key raw material procurement (Polypropylene and MEG)
- Be centralising publicator on key materials received by company
- Prepare monthly dashboard on key raw material procurement and logistics
- Provide documents support/ coordinating with all relevant departments to carry out special projects
To succeed in the Procurement Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work as individual contributor and effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, or related field.
- At least three years’ work experience in petrochemical industry
- Experience in analyst of petrochemical products
- Proven knowledge of petrochemical industry or aromatics
- High level of proficiency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience using SAP and good skill in MS Office
This leading petrochemical producer has an outstanding reputation in its field. With three Thai companies are ranked in the top 25 for transparency among 100 multinational firms headquartered in 15 emerging countries, according to Transparency International, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential is significant.
If you are a professional and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Procurement Analyst job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a continual focus on cost and efficiency.
Apply today to chase this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551