Indirect Procurement Manager
Salary car allowance, provident fund, bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH THB 130000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Indirect Procurement Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available in an international food ingredient company in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director, you will lead all indirect procurement activities to support the business and manufacturing.
About the Indirect Procurement Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion, the Indirect Procurement Manager will lead and manage the indirect procurement team to provide services and support to all operations in Thailand.
The benefits for this role includes car allowance, provident fund and bonus.
- Drive procurement across all indirect procurement: goods and services to support across function
- Manage and set clear objectives for the sourcing to select strategic business suppliers
- Ensure quality, on-time deliveries, cost and cycle time reductions through supplier negotiations and inventory and logistics improvements supporting the sites where applicable
- Use market analysis, sourcing engagements and industry contacts to develop both local and regional qualified supplier groups to enhance the speed of sourcing engagements
- Develop relationships with external global procurement resources to identify industry best practices and initiatives
The successful Indirect Procurement Manager must posses at least eight years' experience in an indirect procurement role or related categories.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or a related area or equivalent
- Experience in contract negotiations, competitive price analysis, procurement technology and related processes, contract management as well as spend analysis
- Advanced knowledge of strategic sourcing process and effective stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
- Experience is SAP is a plus
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, the Indirect Procurement Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551