Salary THB130000 - THB180000 per month + Performance bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH THB 130000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading food and beverage company is looking for a Sourcing Manager (x1 vacancy) to develop and improve the strategic sourcing for the qualified manufacturing partners to meet business expansion plan of company.
About the Sourcing Manager Role:
Reporting to Supply Chain Director, you will lead the strategic sourcing operations. You will have the opportunity to lead all sourcing activities of the co-manufacturing related.
The salary range for this role is THB130 - 180K per month + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
- Maintain co-manufacturing product's competitiveness with the most economical price structure
- Establish and maintain a seamless communication among all functions with co-manufacturing partners to ensure that all issues and concerns received are appropriate addressed
- Ensure on all legal documents are completely signed-off
- Take a lead role in calls, meetings with co-manufacturing partners and customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with related functions i.e. Quality, Legal, RD, Demand Planning, Production and Marketing in providing suggestions and recommendations to co-manufacturing Partners to ensure successful fulfilment
The successful Sourcing Manager will possess at least seven years' experiences in procurement with manufacturing environment. Preferably in a food or FMCG.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management/ Industrial Engineering/ Science or related disciplines
- Project Management skills
- International professionalism (certificate or diploma e.g. CIPS, APICS-CPIM) in Procurement, Logistics or Supply Chain Management is preferable
- Capable to work as team leader and in dealing with ever changing priorities and problem solving
- Good command in English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and is one of the leaders in the industry.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this exciting Sourcing Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551