Indirect Purchasing Specialist
Salary Provident Fund + Allowances
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 manufacturing-and-production Rayong TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading chemical manufacturer is looking for an Indirect Purchasing Specialist (x1 vacancy) to be based in Rayong to develop and improve the entire purchasing operations in Thailand for different commodities.
About the Indirect Purchasing Specialist Role:
Reporting to Head of Indirect Purchasing, you will lead the indirect purchasing operations. You will have the opportunity to lead all purchasing activities in various categories.
The salary range for this role is THB80K – 120K per month + Provident Fund + Allowances.
- Work with senior leaders and cross functional teams in pursuit of sustainable best-in-class strategic purchasing practices
- Develop and implement strategies for attributes categories
- Support the business through the identification of externally sourced goods and services covering the range of indirect categories.
- Analyse categories of spending to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation
- Monitor changes in legal requirement for import, storage and transportation
- Cooperate with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply
- Monitor performance and service levels of suppliers managing staff
The successful Indirect Purchasing Specialist will possess at least five years experiences in purchasing category management in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related area or equivalent
- Proven negotiator and influencer with the ability to build a professional relationship and trust at all levels of the business and the company
- Good experience with undertaking strategic sourcing projects across indirect categories
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English due to the nature of the business
- Chemical or automotive industry experience is plus
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Indirect Purchasing Specialist job is the role for you.
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551