Assistant Vice President of Procurement
Salary Medical Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Vice President of Procurement (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best chemicals production and trading companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Procurement, this is a role for a strategic procurement manager who is an expert and has strong networking in their field.
About the Assistant Vice President of Procurement Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for retaining and developing relationship with key suppliers both local and overseas. You will also take the lead sourcing and purchasing feedstock paraxylene, acetic acid, and coal.
The salary range for this role is 200k - 300k per month + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance.
- Purchase of feedstock paraxylene, acetic acid, coal
- Lead entire procurement function from planning to receipt
- Manage relationship with key suppliers in and outside Thailand
- Industry networking
- Prepare MIS and market intelligence reports
- Mentor and development of subordinated
To succeed in the Assistant Vice President of Procurement job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Master's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Economics or related field
- More than ten years’ work experience of management level in petrochemical industry
- Experience in handling procurement function – petrochemical products
- Proven knowledge of petrochemical industry or aromatics and proven ability to initiate, implement, lead and influence team
- High level of proficiency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience using SAP and good skill in MS Office
- Proven ability to work under pressure with strong negotiation skill to achieve cost effective and timely business focused solutions
This leading petrochemical producer has an outstanding reputation in its field. With three Thai companies are ranked in the top 25 for transparency among 100 multinational firms headquartered in 15 emerging countries, according to Transparency International, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential is significant.
If you are a professional and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Assistant Vice President of Procurement job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a continual focus on cost and efficiency.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551