Central Purchasing Manager
Salary THB120000 - THB150000 per month + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 building-and-construction Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Central Purchasing Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available in an international building and construction company in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Purchasing Director, you will lead all indirect procurement activities to support all manufacturing plants in Thailand.
About the Central Purchasing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad procurement strategy, delivering the highest quality in the limited time frame. You will also take the lead providing direction to all indirect purchasing-related activities, including sourcing, contract negotiation, suppliers development.
The salary range for this role is THB120k - 150k per month + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
- Drive cost savings through buying efficiency and work with all stakeholders in Thailand to deliver cost saving initiatives of all defined categories
- Collaborate with all entities in Thailand and all concern parties to evaluate supplier performance
- Ensure all Central Purchasing policy is well described and aligned with group purchasing policy and business control
- To carry out full supplier assessment, proposing improvement program
- Market and Industry analysis for strategic machines and services
The successful central purchasing manager must posses at least eight years' experiences in an indirect procurement role or related categories.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or a related area or equivalent
- Management skill requirements: leadership, supervisory, decision making, coaching, problem solving, planning, and communication
- Computer literacy is desirable
- Fluency in English and Thai is essential
This global leading building and construction company needs no introduction, they honour high level of integrity and compliance.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551