SVP of Merchandising (Hard-line/Home-line)
Salary THB250000 - THB350000 per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Medical Check + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-22 2019-10-21 retail Bangkok TH THB 250000 350000 350000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent SVP of Merchandising (Import, Construction and Household) job (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading shopping centres. Your main responsibilities are to utilise and set direction to develop the products regarding the trend of customer need in term of image, sales and profit.
About the SVP of Merchandising (Import, Construction and Household) Role:
Reporting to the COO, you have to develop working process and revenue collection to achieve target and control working operations.
The salary range for this role is THB250,000 - THB 350,000 per month +Provident Fund + Allowance + Medical Check + Bonus.
- Analyse sales data, plan and manage the products in the assigned category
- Set the standard margin of products in the assigned category to achieve target
- Be part of completing the trade agreement with suppliers to maximise the company benefit
- Plan and set the number of items in each subcategory for promotion activities
- Set the direction to develop the products regarding the trend of customer need in term of image, sales and profit
- Develop and manage deep relationships with manufacturers and vendors in the construction materials, finishing materials and household products in the market
- Develop working process and revenue collection to achieve target
- Work closely with the team on client and product development
- Plan manpower and prepare manual to develop a team and train, new staff
- Control working operation and evaluate subordinators’ performance
- Work alongside with brand to define the direction, assortment, specific offer for wholesale credit channel and reviewing the business regarding market trends, product needs, consumer insight, and competitive environment
To succeed in this SVP of Merchandising (Import, Construction and Household) job, you will need to encourage staff with useful knowledge studied from training or any seminars.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economic, Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- At least 7 years’ experience in buying, merchandising or sourcing for import, construction materials, finishing materials and household product
- At least 3 years of experience in managerial level
- A good understanding of sales profits and product development
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
- An ability to analyse and solve the problem systematically
- Excellent communication and negotiation proficiency
- Leadership skills
This leading company positions itself as an expert in neighbourhood shopping centres which provide products and services for the everyday needs of it customers.
If you have a successful track record of developing an in depth understanding of the procurement market in import, construction materials, finishing goods, household and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting SVP of Merchandising (Import, Construction and Household) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551