Indirect Procurement Manager
Salary THB150000 - THB180000 per month + Group Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 fmcg Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The world’s leading in FMCG industry is now recruiting a Indirect Procurement Manager (x1 vacancy). Directly reporting to the Head of Procurement, in this role you will be accountable for overall result from supply base to meet affiliates' business needs by focusing primarily on strategic sourcing, stewardship, building strong supplier relationship management through key procurement sourcing skills.
About the Indirect Procurement Manager Role:
As the Indirect Procurement Manager, you will identify market trends, advantage, new ideas, and cost intervention as commercial experts of assigned categories for company.
- Develop/Lead sourcing strategy or co-develop global or regional sourcing strategy and execute locally, including strategy review/renewal
- Analyse and understand in depth both market and suppliers conditions/spending to identify cost saving opportunities in longer term including leveraging across SEA/regional markets
- Link company's business needs and supplier's business objectives to deliver strategic business partnership
- Work as part of regional/global procurement network to develop procurement initiatives and grow procurement organisation
- Achieve cost reduction and increase services and efficiency targets including coach/develop reporting line to deliver committed targets
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to effectively participate in multi-functional work - projects/cross-functional teams as representative of procurement to deliver business solutions.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree from related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in buying indirect/marketing services
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a managerial role
- Very good command of English (verbal and written) due to the nature of the business
This leading organisation with its global reputation is placed on personal and career development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven in procurement, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551