Salary Variable bonus, medical insurance
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 purchasing-and-procurement Samut Sakorn TH THB 80000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
One of the largest oil and gas companies in the world is looking for a talented Procurement Executive (x1 vacancy) to be based in Samut Sakorn province. Reporting directly to the Procurement Manager, this is a role for a specialist who has experience in the field.
About the Procurement Executive Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing all procurement activities for finished goods, raw materials, packages, toll blenders sourcing both local and import. You will also execute all actions required such as new raw materials development, finished goods and packaging development, and arrange purchase order and payment.
Salary range: THB80k - 110k per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance.
- Manage procurement activities to ensure that supply materials are ordered under the agreed price and meet the requested date
- Ensure activities and operations of suppliers including related third parties are complying and applicable with laws, legal compliance, regulations HSSE requirement and financial control
- Prepare a monthly report to Tax/Finance team, Line Manager and Regional team, covered to all imported of raw material, additives, finished goods including support others function for material
- Provide activities involving for new product launch on lubricant supply operations
- Ensure efficient procurement process to fulfil requirements for internal supply chain functions and review the process and monitor supplier performance regularly for future improvement
To succeed in the Procurement Executive job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively in term of procurement activities and process, vendor management, pricing management, and co-operatively with internal matrix.
- At least three years’ experience in procurement or supply chain with international corporate
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead and influence teams of professionals; vendors; clients to achieve cost effective and timely business focused solutions
- Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills together with a high level of proficiency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
With a turnover of more than 3 Billion USD and more than 50,000 employees worldwide this company is the clear number one in this market. The business succeeds on its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential is significant.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Procurement Executive job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551