Salary bonus + benefits
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-10 purchasing-and-procurement 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading chemical production company is looking for a Procurement Manager to take lead in developing and improving the entire procurement operations in Thailand.
About the Procurement Manager Role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will lead procurement operations. You will have the opportunity to lead all procurement activities.
- Work with senior leaders and cross-functional teams in pursuit of sustainable best-in-class strategic procurement practices
- Develop and implement strategies for attributes categories
- Support the business through the identification of externally sourced goods and services covering the range of direct and indirect categories
- Analyse categories of spending to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimization
- Monitor changes in legal requirement for import, storage and transportation
- Cooperate with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply
- Monitor performance and service levels of suppliers and managing staff
The successful Procurement Manager will possess at least eight years' experiences in procurement within chemical industry.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related area or equivalent
- Proven negotiator and influencer with the ability to build a professional relationship and trust at all levels of the business and the company
- Good experience with undertaking strategic sourcing projects
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
- SAP experience a plus
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Procurement Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.