Salary bonus + benefits
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 property-and-housing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive Procurement Manager job with managerial opportunity in fast growing property development company based in Chonburi has just become available.
About the Procurement Manager role:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for all Procurement/procurement for all goods and services essential for the company’s requirements.
- Responsible for sourcing the most appropriate suppliers and vendors to the company’s requirement
- Oversee and approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Establish excellent working relationships and partnerships, based on an open and two way communication style with related internal and external peers to meet company’s requirement
In order to proceed, you are required to possess at least five years proven experience in procurement within property development / real estate industry.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business area or any related fields
- Excellence knowledge/ experience in sourcing and procurement techniques
- Strong in negotiations and networking with supplier or third party
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to meet performance in line with KPIs.
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
This property development company need no introduction and is recognised as on of the fastest growing company in the industry. With their plan to expand their business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Procurement Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity