Indirect Procurement Manager (Marketing - FMCG)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-30 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Indirect Procurement Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Indirect Procurement Manager (Marketing - FMCG) Role :
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Indirect Procurement Manager will play a key role in the supply chain teams continued development and success in its Bangkok.
• Response to client’s requirements by sourcing merchandise list
• Design processes aligned to corporate and purchasing guidelines including bidding rules with suppliers (Marketing spending, Media Agency, etc )
• Identify vendors to achieve standard of service (Price, Quality, Time, Reliability)
• Perform regular evaluation on vendor’s performance in terms of quality of service
• Be able to bring compliance knowledge and requirements into contract
Other key attributes:
• Bachelor' Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related field
• Experienced in procurement and cost management
• Strong leadership with people management skill
• Strong analytical skill to support decision-making and provide good suggestion for business
• Good communication skills in English
The successful candidate must possess at least five years' of proven experience in procurement (marketing service and indirect category) and sales preferable in FMCG environment would be advantage
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Indirect Procurement Manager job.
Apply now for this new exciting opportunity.