Sourcing Manager - Packaging
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An international packaging supplier is looking for a Sourcing Manager - Packaging to be based in Bangkok to operate and improve all responsible commodities as part of the job responsibilities.
About the Sourcing Manager - Packaging Role:
Reporting to the Procurement Director, you will manage purchasing organisation for all commodities including strategic sourcing and purchasing operations for Thailand.
- Responsible for scouting of potential suppliers
- Developing third-party sourcing and procurement to improve product coverage
- In charge of monitoring and continuous improvement of suppliers (Quality, Cost, Delivery)
- Activating search for alternative sources and solutions of supply
To excel in this position, you are required to possess at least eight years proven experience in purchasing management role in the packaging industry.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any related fields
- Track record of success in supplier development and sourcing
- Capable of building strong working relationships with suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent communication and written skills in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that speak and read in the language
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry.
If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Sourcing Manager - Packaging role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.