Quality Management Manager (Automotive)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Quality Management Manager (Automotive) role has just become available in a leading automotive car maker in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Purchasing, you will lead the quality strategies to be in line with global standard.
About the Quality Management Manager (Automotive) Role:
Reporting to Head of Purchasing, you will lead the sourcing (automotive – OEM) strategies in the region. Based in Bangkok, you will be responsible to develop and maintain global standard in a technical field and quality field of automotive industry.
- Develop and maintain global standard in quality management
- Maintain supplier relationships
- Take responsibility in product and process supporting purchasing activity
- Take lead to implement and execute sourcing activities
- Coordinating with other stakeholders to provide knowledge to their requirements
The successful candidate must possess at least five years of proven experience in strategic sourcing, both global and domestic role preferably experience in automotive industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- Strong leadership with people management skills
- Experience in ISO9001, TS16949, 14001, Six Sigma, auditing, project management
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
This leading automotive company has an outstanding domestic international reputation in its field. With their long history in the business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quality Management Manager (Automotive) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.