Purchasing Manager - Building Construction
Salary Bonus + Benefits
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-18 building-and-construction 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A global leading building construction material company is looking for a Purchasing Manager to be based in Rayong to develop and improve the entire purchasing operations in Thailand for different commodities.
About the Purchasing Manager - Building Construction Role:
Reporting to Head of Procurement, you will lead all direct and indirect purchasing operations. You will have the opportunity to lead all purchasing activities in various categories.
- Work with senior leaders and cross functional teams in pursuit of sustainable best-in-class strategic purchasing practices
- Develop and implement strategies for attributes categories
- Support the business through the identification of externally sourced goods and services covering the range of direct and indirect categories
- Analyse categories of spending to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation
- Monitor changes in legal requirement for import, storage and transportation
- Cooperate with supply chain and operations to ensure continuity of supply
- Monitor performance and service levels of suppliers managing staff
The successful Purchasing Manager - Building Construction will possess at least seven years' experiences in purchasing category management in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related area or equivalent
- Proven negotiator and influencer with the ability to build a professional relationship and trust at all levels of the business and the company
- Good experience with undertaking strategic sourcing projects across direct and indirect categories
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
- ERP experience is plus
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers for building construction industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Purchasing Manager - Building Construction job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.