Procurement Manager – E-Commerce
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Thararat Saisanit
Date posted 06 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A start-up international online company with its own investing capital 250 MB is recruiting a Procurement Manager – E-Commerce for their group of business in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Chief Operation Officer and Chief Financial Officer, in this job you will lead all procurement activities in Thailand.
About the Procurement Manager – E-Commerce Role:
Reporting to the Chief Operation Officer and Chief Financial Officer, you will lead all direct and indirect procurement operations. You will have the opportunity to lead all procurement activities specifically focusing on the technology, consumer electronics and gadgets.
- Work with senior leaders and cross functional teams in pursuit of sustainable best-in-class strategic procurement practices
- Develop and implement strategies for attributes categories
- Support the business through the identification of externally sourced goods and services covering the range of direct and indirect categories
- Analyse categories of spending to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation
- Monitor changes in legal requirement for import, storage and transportation
- Cooperate with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply
- Monitor performance and service levels of suppliers Managing staff
The successful Procurement Manager – E-Commerce will possess at least five years experiences in Procurement category management in a manufacturing and international environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Administrator or a related area
- Proven negotiator and influencer with the ability to build a professional relationship and trust at all levels of the business and the company
- Good experience with undertaking strategic sourcing projects across direct and indirect categories
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Experience in retail and/or hyper markets are highly required
- Experience in online marketing is a plus
This international online company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on personal and career development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven in procurement, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.