Indirect Procurement Manager (Marketing - FMCG)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 20 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Indirect Procurement Manager (Marketing - FMCG) in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit as part of the job scope.
About the Indirect Procurement Manager (Marketing - FMCG) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Indirect Procurement Manager (Marketing - FMCG) will play a key role in the Supply Chain teams continued development and success in its Bangkok.
- Response to client’s requirements by sourcing merchandise list
- Design processes aligned to corporate and purchasing guidelines including bidding rules with suppliers (Marketing spending, Media Agency, etc )
- Identify vendors to achieve standard of service (Price, Quality, Time, Reliability)
- Perform regular evaluation on vendor’s performance in terms of quality of service
- Be able to bring compliance knowledge and requirements into contract
The successful candidate must possess five years’ experience in marketing service and indirect category and have the ability of communicating in English to communicate effectively to stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English, and have knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related field
- Experienced in procurement and cost management
- Strong leadership with people management skill
- Strong analytical skill to support decision-making and provide good suggestion for business
- Good communication skills in English to communicate effectively to stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Must possess at least five years of proven experience in procurement and sales, preferable in FMCG environment would be advantageous
The company is a leading FMCG business in Bangkok.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Indirect Procurement Manager (Marketing - FMCG).
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.