Sourcing Manager (Textile)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 20 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Sourcing Department Manager (Textile) job has just become available in a leading home fashion company in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Director, you will lead the sourcing (textile) strategies to be inline with global standard.
About the Sourcing Department Manager (Textile) Role:
Reporting to director, you will lead the sourcing (textile) strategies in the region. Based in Bangkok, you will be responsible to develop and maintain global standard in the textile category.
- Develop and maintain global standard in the textile category
- Maintain supplier relationships
- Conduct necessary researches
- Take lead to implement and execute sourcing activities
- Coordinating with other stakeholders to provide knowledge to their requirements
The successful candidate must possess a least five years of proven experience in strategic sourcing role preferable in the food business company.
- Bachelor degree in Textile, Industrial Design, Engineering, or related field
- Strong leadership with people management skill
- Experience to work as regional or global role
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- Good communication skills in both local and English language to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the stated languages
This international home fashion manufacturing company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. With their long history in the business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sourcing Manager (Textile) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.