Procurement Manager SEA - FMCG
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Procurement Manager SEA job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG company. You will be based in Bangkok and report directly to the Regional Procurement Head, this is a role for Procurement Manager SEA Manager who is a leader in their field and industry.
About the Procurement Manager SEA - FMCG Role:
You will be responsible for all purchasing activities and will work with the regional team to develop and apply to local strategic and action plan in order to achieve the target.
- Drive procurement across all indirect and direct procurement categories; goods and service
- Manage and set clear objectives for the sourcing to select strategic business suppliers
- Ensure quality, on-time deliveries, cost and cycle time reductions through supplier negotiations and inventory and logistics improvements supporting the sites where applicable
- Use market analysis, sourcing engagements and industry contacts to develop both local and regional qualified supplier groups to enhance the speed of sourcing engagements
- Develop relationships with external global procurement resources to identify industry best practices and initiatives
The successful Procurement Manager SEA - FMCG should ideally have at least five to seven years of working experience in a marketing procurement role or related categories.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Business/Supply Chain/Finance
- Experience in contract negotiations, competitive price analysis, procurement technology and related processes, contract management as well as spend analysis
- Advanced knowledge of strategic sourcing process and effective stakeholder management
- Ability to get buy-in and commitment from both internal including external stakeholder
- Fluent in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages, such as working with the regional team and local groups
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a role which will offer exposure to senior stakeholders and will make you work across the entire business units of the organisation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Procurement Manager SEA - FMCG role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.