Procurement Manager (Mechanical and Electrical Engineer)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 04 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international retail business is seeking a high-calibre Procurement Manager (Mechanical and Electrical Engineer) in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Procurement Manager (Retail - Mechanical and Electrical Engineer) Role:
Reporting to the Senior Procurement Manager, you will lead all activities and manage teams across area responsible.
- Develop supplier selection process providing competitive advantage in quality, value, delivery and technology
- Ensure the engineering team requirement to provide smooth productive operation
- Use project management skills and tools to investigate alternate component technologies for reducing cost and improving quality
- Collaborate with research & development teams to source qualified suppliers
- Conduct supplier system and process audits in compliance with ISO standard
The successful Procurement Manager (Mechanical and Electrical Engineer) must possess five to ten years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or MBA degree with equivalent experience would be an advantage
- Experienced in engineering discipline with concentration on supplier quality
- Strong leadership with people management skills
- Technical detail-oriented
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
The successful Procurement Manager (Mechanical and Electrical Engineer) must possess experience in engineering role and procurement function preferable in construction environment
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Procurement Manager (Mechanical and Electrical Engineer) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.